Free School Meals
Could your child be eligible for Free School Meals?
Many of our families could get Free School Meals but do not claim for them; your child may be entitled to Free School Meals if:
- your annual income is less than £16,190, and
- you claim Child Tax Benefit
You may also qualify for Free School Meals if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Guaranteed Pension Credit (including Child Tax Credit)
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Support from the National Asylum Support Service
- Employment and Support Allowance
If you have answered Yes, your child may be entitled to Free School Meals.
Please download the Free School Meal Form [pdf, 89 KB]
Please fill in the form and return it to the Academy (you need to provide evidence of your entitlement to receive the Free School Meal allowance).
Once the form has been processed, your child will automatically have the allowance loaded onto their Cashless Catering account on a daily basis.
Not only does the process allow your child to receive a Free School Meal but also entitles them to various subsidies for school trips and residentials.