Children's Play, Learning and Development
BTEC, National Extended Certificate (equivalent to one A Level)
This course provides robust opportunities for learners to gain knowledge and understanding of a wide range of subject areas relating to children’s play, learning and development.
- BTEC First qualification in Children’s Care, Learning and Development or a related vocational area
- GCSE equivalent to four passes at grade C
- Minimum of a grade C in English language
Progression routes from this course
- BTEC Higher National Certificate in Advanced Practice in Work with Children and Families (Education, Health and Management)
- BTEC Professional Diploma in Specialised Play for Sick
Children and Young People
- The BTEC National Award is especially suitable for learners who wish to follow a career in Child Care.
These are only a few of the range of possibilities.
- Children's Development
- Development of children's communication, literacy & numeracy
- Play & Learning
- Keeping children safe
- 1 exam
- 1 board marked task
- 2 assignments
- 50 hours work placement
|BTEC Level 3 - Child Development||75% D*-M
|100% Distinction||100% D-P|