- Black Blazer with Academy logo
- A plain white shirt with a collar
- A plain V-neck jumper
- House tie (available from the Academy)
- Plain black trousers* or skirt** (knee length)
- *Trousers (no jeans or skin tight trousers)
- **Skirts (no clingy or short mini skirts)
- Plain socks/tights (not footless)
- Plain black shoes
- A black or white headscarf may be worn
- A plain black outdoor coat
We do not allow:
- Hooded sweatshirts, or caps of any description, must not be brought onto the Academy site
- Trainers or boots must not be worn in the Academy
- Scarves must be removed inside the building.
- One pair of small studs or sleeper earrings
- One small signet ring
- One bracelet of religious significance
- A watch
No studs or facial or visible body piercing allowed.
All jewellery must be removed for P.E. and handed to a member of staff for safekeeping.
If a student is not in full uniform, they will be placed in House Reflection until they are back in the correct uniform.
- Students are not allowed to have bright colours in their hair
- Students are not allowed to have "patterns" within their hairstyle
- Hair bands/bobbles etc. must be plain black or white.
School Uniform Voucher
Are you Eligible?
Do you live in Sandwell and receive *qualifying benefits?
Will your child be in Reception (Primary) or years 7 to 11 (Secondary) in September 2016?
If you have answered yes then you may qualify for a £20 or £25 voucher towards the cost of your child’s school uniform.
*Qualifying benefits include:
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income Based Only)
- Child Tax Credit, with an annual income not exceeding £16,190
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income related only)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Guaranteed Pension Credit (Inc. Child Tax Credit)
To apply go to www.sandwell.gov.uk/schoolclothing
Sandwell libraries have free to use computers with internet access and can be used straightaway after joining.
You can also apply using selected Android/iPhone compatible devices.